The time now is Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register


Who Are the UFOnauts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Talk about your experiences or how you feel about Ufo's
View previous topic | View next topic  
Author Message
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Who Are the UFOnauts? Reply with quote

From my experience....I can tell you what they are not.
For a start, they are not your 'Greys' or the weird creatures seen walking around space ships.

These are what are called 'Drones' or Biological Robots.



The real UFO people are usually pure spirit entities, or at least concealed in a way that they do not put themselves at risk to us.

Often, people will experience poltergeist activity when near UFOs. This is a reason why!

Oh....this is my opinion.
Cool
George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
YB
Moderator


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 2167
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just keep in mind everything we know about ghosts, spirits and aliens is all speculation. No concrete proof so far. No experts either, can't be an expert if you don't have any solid facts to base your experience on.
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YB wrote:
Just keep in mind everything we know about ghosts, spirits and aliens is all speculation. No concrete proof so far. No experts either, can't be an expert if you don't have any solid facts to base your experience on.




Well, YB what you say is true, but there will never be any proof, because science is a material instrument. Which points me to the assumption of whether the glass is half empty or half full.
Either way, the glass is halved, despite measuring from the top or from the bottom.

Likewise with proof. We can have a photograph and say that science has not claimed it as fake. That does not mean that it is validated as genuine. Nor by saying that it is proven genuine, proves what it cannot be something else

In either way, the truth lays within the beholder, because no amount of so called evidence is going prove anything. If I remember correctly, did somebody take the reward money from Randi?

Did he not lose a case, and later alter the wording in his challenge?

George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
YB
Moderator


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 2167
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randi? Challenge? Which Randi are you referring to?
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YB wrote:
Randi? Challenge? Which Randi are you referring to?


Hello YB,

The gentleman in question is James Randi.

Here is a link.

Regards George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
YB
Moderator


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 2167
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget something George???
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YB wrote:
Forget something George???

That is what I like to hear....hence a 'thinking man'

(unless I forget)

George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
bitterbuck1
Moderator


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 3958
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you referring to the Amazing Randi the magician?

Would you mind posting the link?
Thanks.
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitterbuck1 wrote:
Are you referring to the Amazing Randi the magician?

Would you mind posting the link?
Thanks.


I will try and look for it, later this evening.

If I remember correctly, Randi issued a challenge for anyone who could prove ghosts.

He offered a million dollars, if anyone could prove this.

Apparantly, his conditions were meant to be full proof, and based on the materialistic views of science.

I could be wrong with this, but someone, however took his challenge and won.

So he altered his conditions again.

It makes you wonder how he can afford to do this?

I suppose if anyone took him to court and lost, they would have to pay him damages.

That is of course, for anyone daring to take his challenge.

George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitterbuck1 wrote:
Are you referring to the Amazing Randi the magician?

Would you mind posting the link?
Thanks.


http://www.randi.org.

http://www.martialdevelopment.com/blog/james-randi-million-dollar-hustle/
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
mrx3010



Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 579

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is just as much proof out there as with anything. We just won't find it until we look or want to look. Hb is right.there are no experts in this field. If there were there would be no forums like this one. Theories are great but a good researcher must look at all evidence and be willing to change his mind at times. There is much research needed to answer your question. Who knows how many alien cultures have visited us.
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrx3010 wrote:
There is just as much proof out there as with anything. We just won't find it until we look or want to look. Hb is right.there are no experts in this field. If there were there would be no forums like this one. Theories are great but a good researcher must look at all evidence and be willing to change his mind at times. There is much research needed to answer your question. Who knows how many alien cultures have visited us.


Hello mrx3010,

Don't get me wrong on this, I agree with you 90%

(The other ten per cent refers to experts like me. I could give Randi a run for his money, but the law is crooked..LOL)

There are few people with as much logical upbringing like myself.

They have tried to train in me in logical sciences at some of the top universities. Well....let us say that I took their certificates and dumped their garbage...LOL

Ghosts do exist, so do UFOs. Whilst others tended to wonder about what is up there, 'they and I' became good mates and they left me with many pictures including inside of their space craft.

This was many years ago, and I always have fond memories for those from the sky.

As for paranormal forums in general, they tend to be worse than the 'Skeptic Forums' They are, what I term as the 'Middle Belief'
Thoughts like mine are good on a general basis, but when you talk REAL, people like yourselves 'switch off', as you cannot take in, what is really out there.

I am not speaking about you personally, but out of perhaps forty paranormal forums, I have been banned because my beliefs are TOO HIGH in the paranormal sence.

Indeed the truth is out there, the trouble is that no one listens. Interest goes as far as you people who like talking about them on a general basis, but when faced with the real 'Here Now' and people who can zoom into your environment, this becomes madness.

Why am I here?

I like talking paranormal, ghosts and UFOs. If pretendending that I do not know, because someone's beliefs are different to my own, I cannot do this.

Nor can I lie. Why should I say that this is my opinion when I know it to be my knowledge?

To deny myself by pretending that I am nieve, when these things are common? Very Happy

So...yes in principle I do agree with you mrx3010.

Regards George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
mrx3010



Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 579

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious, how long have you been researching the paranormal? In the years that I have been in this field I have met a lot of experts but in my opinion they were more self proclaimed experts. Don't ever assume you "know"anything in this field, it changes way to fast for concreate answers . That is only my opinion and not meant to be negative at all.
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrx3010 wrote:
Curious, how long have you been researching the paranormal? In the years that I have been in this field I have met a lot of experts but in my opinion they were more self proclaimed experts. Don't ever assume you "know"anything in this field, it changes way to fast for concreate answers . That is only my opinion and not meant to be negative at all.


Yes...I do understand. Negitiveness does not bother me.
In fact it is good in all levels to try and understand.

My experience stems from childhood, as I could not understand the entities that were watching me. I do not proclaim to know everthing, as what I said was more 'tongue-in-cheek'.

We become experts, by our survival and experiences.
Expert enough to know, that you cannot mix materialism with spirituality.

The ability of being able to take the subject, as a whole and put it in a box to say:- 'Here contains the paranormal' and seperate that which cannot be tamed into another box.

To try and diagnose a single element is not expertise, but foolishness. Hence this be where experience lies.

As to know that these things are out there, and that to open the lid is to know what is contained.

That is expertism, not to play about with the electrics, but to know.

Hence we have experienced electricians and dead ones.

I am sorry if I sound like preaching, but I speak from the heart.
Smile
Regards George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
YB
Moderator


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 2167
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with MRX, there are "advanced" knowledge but no "experts"..
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Talk about your experiences or how you feel about Ufo's
Display posts from previous:   
 
 
All times are GMT
Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum