The time now is Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:30 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register


Spirits in my house...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Talk about your experiences or how you feel about ghosts
View previous topic | View next topic  
Author Message
Ghastlytaylor



Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Spirits in my house... Reply with quote

I've had supernatural and "ghostly" expeiences as long as I can recall.
My earliest encounters were when i was about four or five.
Now, let me begin actually telling about whats happened to me. For years
i experienced what i'd like to call "half sleep parylysis". I'd wake up and be able
to move, yet not from my bed! I'd practically scream, yet all that would come out was
an inaudible whisper. I'd feel something just glaring at me. I'd quickly fall back
asleep, but i'd have strange nightmares when i fell back asleep. By strange, i
mean they'd be about the most harmless things! One recurring was where i was crawling around my
house, with someone, or rather thing, there, and i would be hopelessly trying to avoid
it.
Those were rather passive experiences, now that i think back to it. Around the
ages of 6-9 nothing paranormal happened. It was almost like whatever it was got lazy and just
left.
When i was 10-13 i'd always hear something crawling around in the night. At first i thought
it was our dogs at the time. After a while realized it couldn't be them, because my
mother always slept with them in her room. I'd always complain about these random clicks, like
toenails of some type of animal. After a while she got fed up with hearing me complain. She figured
it was a mouse due to how i described it. So we rigged a mouse trap with some peanut butter, since that
would've stuck and forced the trap to trigger when it was removed. However, the next morning i wake up,
and all the peanut butter is gone, but the trap hadn't gone off!
Now for some of my most recent encounters, which are a bit moe interesting than what i've just told you.
This happened just a few weeks ago during the holidays. I was in the livingroom of my house, watching t.v.
There Wasn't much light, as i only had on a lamp in the corner. Then, i noticed some blue-ish, floaty, figure.
I figured it was just my eyes playing tricks on me, but then it slowly moved its "head", and its eye's showed.
They were a much brighter and vivid blue, unlike his body, which was a muddied, dark blue. What i found strangest,
was that it was floating parrallel to the floor, looking downward at the floor. Why would it do that?
After that, i decided i should use a Ouija Board to see if i could contact it. So i fashioned a cheap,
homemade board, A-Z and numbers, blah blah blah. I used an old gold dollar as the planchette. So after i got
alll that done, i lit a candle (for atmosphere setting), and placed my hands on the gold dollar.
"is there any good spirits there?", It moved to yes.
"When were you born?", it moved to 1940 something.
"...and you died on...?", it then went to 1960 something.
After asking a few more questions i realized it wasn't speaking in english really, more like strange
sounds. So i asked if he were born in where i live. It went to "no", then spelt "Congo". Now, i really was curious
why a ghost, living on a completely different continent would come to me, so of course i asked him why. "Your a-"
then it just began to spell random jibberish. The only parts i got were "yazznxe" or something. I put up the board
and went to get something to drink.
I wasn't satisfied with the results, so i did another session in the living room. That time a ghost named ian came.
"How did you die ian?", it replied, "killed by jon", like i should know who jon was.
"ok, how many spirits are there here?" He went on to tell me there were 4, the congo one beside me, a woman by
the furnace in the hallway, ian himself behind me, either in the wall or leaning against it, he wasn't very concise about
it. Then i asked him if the last spirit was the one i had saw. "yes" he said. He described him as fuzzy, and when i
would ask more about him, or it, ian would move to goodbye.
I decided to feel all these places he described they were at. I put my hand out beside me, and it felt cold. Not
like a gentle chill, or breeze, but a bone chilling cold. I could feel it in my skin and bones where the marrow would
be. I literally felt dead! Then above the furnace, where the girl spirit was, i felt the same coldness. It surprised me more,
because the furnace was on, and i should've had severe burns as close as my hand was! Then i felt where ian was. It was cold,
but not as cold as the other places, like a mix of warm and cold i guess.
I did one more session, and ian revealed more about himself. He claimed to have followed me for ten years, since i was four
when all this started happening. He said he was a guide and meant to protect me. One other spirit in there was a guide too,
but he didn't specify if it were congo guy or the woman. I knew it couldn't be the blue-ish guy, because he didn't really
seem good, but not really bad either.
I put it up after that, and later that night, i heard 2 people talking. One sounded, deep and of native origin. I guess
that was the congo guy. The other voice, which sounded american and softer, seemed to be trying to hush the other.
That morning i woke up, and saw a hand print on my mirror. I know it couldn't be anything else but a spirit because
of how realistic and... strange the print looked.
A couple of days later, i was standing in the hallway by the bathroom. The door to it was cracked open, and the light was off.
Then, i saw a flash of gold, like a piece of jewelry, through the door, in the mirror. Then i heard a woman talking, or crying, i
couldn't really tell which it was.
I still don't know as much as i wish i did about them, but hopefully they'll reveal themselves to me more! THanks for reading
this through, as it is kind of long, and please share your opinions on these encounters!
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
flossy
Moderator


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 4898
Location: UK tyne/wear (geordie land)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

firstly welcome to world of ghosts Wink
you have had a lot of experiences none of which seemed to have harmed you, has any of the experiences scared you in any way if not then i wouldnt worry
there are a lot of people out there that would luv to have experienced what you have Wink
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
Nevermore



Joined: 04 Dec 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Derby UK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ghastlytaylor. Thanks for telling us your interesting experiences so far! I agree with Flossy, a lot of people would love to experience what you have.

It sounds like you have a lot going on in your house so I would recommend keeping a journal of what happens and exactly when – write it down as soon as possible after it happens so your memory isn’t altered with time, also keep a camera close at hand so you can snap anything that may happen.

One final and very important thing… I would urge massive caution when using Ouija boards. I would never tell you to stop using it but be careful as they rarely come to anything good. I have heard many stories of negative entities giving the impression that they are friendly using Ouija boards to gain trust ect. On a personal level the use of a Ouija board in my extended family has led to some pretty devastating consequences that I would rather not go into at the moment. Just be careful & remember how lucky you are to be experiencing these things.
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermore wrote:
Hello Ghastlytaylor. Thanks for telling us your interesting experiences so far! I agree with Flossy, a lot of people would love to experience what you have.

It sounds like you have a lot going on in your house so I would recommend keeping a journal of what happens and exactly when – write it down as soon as possible after it happens so your memory isn’t altered with time, also keep a camera close at hand so you can snap anything that may happen.

One final and very important thing… I would urge massive caution when using Ouija boards. I would never tell you to stop using it but be careful as they rarely come to anything good. I have heard many stories of negative entities giving the impression that they are friendly using Ouija boards to gain trust ect. On a personal level the use of a Ouija board in my extended family has led to some pretty devastating consequences that I would rather not go into at the moment. Just be careful & remember how lucky you are to be experiencing these things.


I have heard similar stories about ouji boards, but skeptics quickly point out that there is no evidence, and most likely the person using it is talking to their own subconscious.
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
Ghastlytaylor



Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback:) i'll definitely be keeping a journal of this, thanks for giving me that idea nevermore. Ive had a couple more experiences since this though that i want you guy's opinion on. The other day ago i woke up and was laying in bed. I looked over at my mirror and saw the hand prints there again, and some crudely done eyes. I kinda thought it was just the same thing as earlier. However, these prints and eyes began to move! I said" i know your there..." hesistantly. The movements continued for a while longer then stopped. I wasnt really scared of it, as i felt it was just having a bit of fun. Later that day, my dog wouldnt stop barking toward my room! He went on yapping for at least an hour, at what i could best tell was nothing! This freaked me out a bit, yet i wasn't really scared.
Today, another strange thing happened in plain daylight. I was riding home with my mother, then a car pulled out in front of us. On the shiny red surface of it, i made out a shadow, like a shadow of a man, only way too misproportioned. After the car pulled away, the thing lingered in mid air for a few seconds, then vanished. There were only two traffic signs there that couldve cast a shadow, but they were too far from the car to put a shadow on the side of it.
I know the last experience could be counted as nothing, but i just felt like it WAS really some kind of spirit.
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
Ghastlytaylor



Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and nevermore, i dont think "ian" truly was evil. I asked himself to reve himself to me by knocking down some stuff. He quickly went to "no" then explained it was too dangerous for him to do that. But i"ll heed your advice and not take it too seriously. Very Happy
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
Nevermore



Joined: 04 Dec 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Derby UK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecactus wrote:
Nevermore wrote:
Hello Ghastlytaylor. Thanks for telling us your interesting experiences so far! I agree with Flossy, a lot of people would love to experience what you have.

It sounds like you have a lot going on in your house so I would recommend keeping a journal of what happens and exactly when – write it down as soon as possible after it happens so your memory isn’t altered with time, also keep a camera close at hand so you can snap anything that may happen.

One final and very important thing… I would urge massive caution when using Ouija boards. I would never tell you to stop using it but be careful as they rarely come to anything good. I have heard many stories of negative entities giving the impression that they are friendly using Ouija boards to gain trust ect. On a personal level the use of a Ouija board in my extended family has led to some pretty devastating consequences that I would rather not go into at the moment. Just be careful & remember how lucky you are to be experiencing these things.


I have heard similar stories about ouji boards, but skeptics quickly point out that there is no evidence, and most likely the person using it is talking to their own subconscious.


I am 50/50 on Ouija boards. It can certainly be argued that it is the users subconscious moving the glass without them knowing but on the other hand there are so many stories around them and almost all turn out to be bad in the end. This is why I said to proceed with caution. Just in case...
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermore, yes I feel the same way - why take the risk?
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
D B Sweeney



Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Posts: 2842
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecactus wrote:
Nevermore, yes I feel the same way - why take the risk?


What risk?.

DB
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Talk about your experiences or how you feel about ghosts
Display posts from previous:   
 
 
All times are GMT
Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum