The time now is Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:57 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register


private residence poltergeist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » poltergeist
View previous topic | View next topic  
Author Message
nnnotscared



Joined: 18 Jul 2009
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: private residence poltergeist Reply with quote

I found this on youtube, I don't know if its agains forum rules to post it, because I couldn't find the rules on here. Fell free to take it down if you want.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhCLRAaTYXE
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
YB
Moderator


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 2167
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums nnno, Hard to say if the video was staged or real, I only seen one picture fall...
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
flossy
Moderator


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 4898
Location: UK tyne/wear (geordie land)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seemed to me that every where the camera went something happened, too much of a coincidence to me
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
bitterbuck1
Moderator


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 3958
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
D B Sweeney



Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Posts: 2842
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus H Christ Rolling Eyes

DB
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more mellow - 95% chance fake 5% chance real Crying or Very sad
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
flossy
Moderator


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 4898
Location: UK tyne/wear (geordie land)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a lot like mellow on youtube now
heres a couple that come to mind
hauntedsunshinegirl and NQGHOSTHUNTER
when i read some of the comments i cant believe that people actually believe whats happening in there video's lol
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hauntedsunshinegirl, not even a good actor
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
flossy
Moderator


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 4898
Location: UK tyne/wear (geordie land)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deffinatly not lol i take it youve watched her videos then?
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do believe there must be a % of videos on youtube that are authentic though - they cant all be idiots looking for attention
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
flossy
Moderator


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 4898
Location: UK tyne/wear (geordie land)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree but which ones do you believe?
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
D B Sweeney



Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Posts: 2842
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flossy wrote:
i agree but which ones do you believe?


Exactly Smile

There's absolutely no way to verify if a YouTube video is the real deal or a fake.

DB
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
flossy
Moderator


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 4898
Location: UK tyne/wear (geordie land)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which is a shame Sad
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official NASA Footage for a start, regarding UFOs/Aliens - and testimonies from highly reputable people

amateur footage of ghosts/poltergeists/hauntings etc...i agree cant tell so you have to assume their fake - guilty until proven innocent Laughing
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » poltergeist
Display posts from previous:   
 
 
All times are GMT
Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum