The time now is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:54 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register


Yet anotrher sighting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Real ufo stories
View previous topic | View next topic  
Author Message
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agentscott wrote:
Cactus, I already have many years experience with UFO's so I don't need another angle. Ive already meet untold amounts of people and there sightings over the years and ive come to form my opinion based on that. (and what I have seen)
Joining there is simply more debate but with new people.


Fair enough Very Happy
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
bitterbuck1
Moderator


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 3958
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott, you may be interested in this .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trzX11FRCGA

...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
Agentscott



Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 1042
Location: Essex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bitter,
Yes thankyou, thats very interesting, OBL type sighting.
They are commonly reported here.
Lets hope that the coverage and muliple witnesses help uncover what exactly it is.

I have actually seen a meterote brake up in my line of vision and the girl discribed just that so there is a chance this could just be a meteorite.

I don't think so though, I suspect that this is ET.
OMG and were getting close to 2012 and sightings are on the up. Even my own.
Thanks bitter Very Happy
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
bitterbuck1
Moderator


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 3958
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agentscott wrote:
Hi Bitter,
Yes thankyou, thats very interesting, OBL type sighting.
They are commonly reported here.
Lets hope that the coverage and muliple witnesses help uncover what exactly it is.

I have actually seen a meterote brake up in my line of vision and the girl discribed just that so there is a chance this could just be a meteorite.

I don't think so though, I suspect that this is ET.
OMG and were getting close to 2012 and sightings are on the up. Even my own.
Thanks bitter Very Happy


We had reports of yet another sighting of lights but it turned
out that it was a group of night parachuters celebrating something
or another. Very Happy
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
D B Sweeney



Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Posts: 2842
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agentscott wrote:

OMG and were getting close to 2012 and sightings are on the up. Even my own.


Stockpile the Value Beans and bottled water?

DB
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D B Sweeney wrote:
Agentscott wrote:

OMG and were getting close to 2012 and sightings are on the up. Even my own.


Stockpile the Value Beans and bottled water?

DB


LMAO Laughing

Agentscott don't tell me you believe all that 2012 bollocks?
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
bitterbuck1
Moderator


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 3958
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're stocking up on Guinness, Heineken and snacks.
Oh, board games and cards as well.
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
D B Sweeney



Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Posts: 2842
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitterbuck1 wrote:
We're stocking up on Guinness, Heineken and snacks.
Oh, board games and cards as well.


Sounds good to me Bitter. I'd happily fight aliens all fired up on Guinness, Bombay mix and Pork Scratchings Very Happy
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
bitterbuck1
Moderator


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 3958
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D B Sweeney wrote:
bitterbuck1 wrote:
We're stocking up on Guinness, Heineken and snacks.
Oh, board games and cards as well.


Sounds good to me Bitter. I'd happily fight aliens all fired up on Guinness, Bombay mix and Pork Scratchings Very Happy


You know it DB. Very Happy
I've got nerves of steal when I'm liquored up! Laughing
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what day in 2012 does War of the worlds start anyway? Laughing
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
flossy
Moderator


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 4898
Location: UK tyne/wear (geordie land)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure, you gonna build yaself a bunker just incase Wink Laughing
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
Agentscott



Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 1042
Location: Essex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe, if I beleived we was all about to die on 2012 I think i'd be well and settled in a bunker now.

The common mistake about 2012 is the doomsday crap as Cactus says(that is a diversion) but apparently there is more to the theory of whats really happening, supposedly some kind of shift in spiritual energy or something, perhaps involving the alingment of the system. (im not defending nor disagreeing either theory but this world corrupt as hell so I can't see why a few more lies/cover ups would be so far featched.

If im honest I am curious to see if there really will be some kind of shift and the end of the long count isn't exactly a common occourence.



Many people really think were going byebye though?
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
D B Sweeney



Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Posts: 2842
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agentscott wrote:


supposedly some kind of shift in spiritual energy or something, perhaps involving the alingment of the system. (im not defending nor disagreeing either theory but this world corrupt as hell so I can't see why a few more lies/cover ups would be so far featched.

If im honest I am curious to see if there really will be some kind of shift and the end of the long count isn't exactly a common occourence.



Many people really think were going byebye though?


It all sounds a bit vague Scott Rolling Eyes . Like Y2K and all the internet buzz that surrounded it, 2012 will come and go with no alien invasion, no major shift in consciousness, energies, chakras or any other NWO/New Age speculation.

DB
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
thecactus



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3183
Location: Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agentscott, I agree with DB - nothing will happen, and all the conspiracy nuts will just come up with another date.
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Back to top
Agentscott



Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 1042
Location: Essex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for noticing DB, that sums up 2012 for me...it's all a bit vague.
I do think though Cactus that there might be a little something to this shift idea but god knows what?

Yeah Cactus we certenly wont be geting hit by any passing meterites.....because they would be on top of us right now to see.

Oh I am gonna post something I found very interesting later on........
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Real ufo stories
Display posts from previous:   
 
 
All times are GMT
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum