The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:51 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

Angel Hands
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Angel Sightings
View previous topic | View next topic  
scary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Angel Hands Reply with quote

Years ago my dad was a rafting guide. One Saturday he was guiding one of the two rafts. A big rapid hit them just the right way to flip the raft.

My dad got sucked down into a whirlpool that he couldn't swim out of. He said he was breathing in a lot of foam. Finally he realized he was going to die so he prayed that my mom a I (I was an infant at the time) would be okay. Just as he let go, ready to die, he felt two hands behind him push him out of the water up to his ankles and lay him on a boulder on the edge of the river.

Near by was a man kneeling in some bushes praying for him. He knew one of the people was missing but, didn't know who. They both knew an angel had saved my dads life that day.
haunted

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great story scary. I like to hear good encounters and experiences they are always good for the soul and can help people come out from the dark and dreary world of depression, thanks.
skelie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's a crazy story. I'm glad your dad is okay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Angel Sightings