The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

experience of palm reading
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » palm readers
View previous topic | View next topic  
spookey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a terriable thing to happen.... i would have left her though..... what you give is what you get.... i know.. i have dealt with the dark AND the light... when i had my palms done 1.5 years ago .. i had her tell me that my heart is not in this country.. hence i have 2 life lines... ... one above the normal one... and one is broken... this lady was kind and gentle and i felt very relaxed...... if you sence a negative vibe from someone, just say " i wish you all your heart wishes me" and you have not said anything bad.... but they will get a lesson they will not forget.....

that is what i would do, but you find the "Right thing" is what feels right in your heart....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spookey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi.... Rolling Eyes

i have a bad feeling about that palm reader... i am very often correct when i have those feelings.... you should ask you angel to guide you to the place that will be able to give you what you want... a reading done by the RIGHT PERSON is good.... go to a fair.. a spiritual fair.. they are in most areas.... you just have to look around.... i trust me more than anything, because i connect with Spirit/God.. and the vibe is never too wrong....... just open to interpatation.......

God bless

Spookey / Deb

my pictures of me all 459.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.21 KB
 Viewed:  21757 Time(s)

my pictures of me all 459.jpg

Klick here to see the Image in full size.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sadle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is one of the worst things ever. How could someone have such a gift and the do such a terrible thing? Personally, I do not believe very much in palm reading.

Sadle
spookey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy halloween...

i have not a great trust in the cross your palm with silver crew... but i do feel for the family that had such a crap time with what sounds like a nutter... this is the trouble with all the spooky side... people take advantage of the ignorance and that turns into fear... and people pay to stay safe...... i however am that skint.... now i am in a "regular" type job and not self employed.... that i would have scared the Gypsy.... ha ha ha

have a nice spooky time today...... a
babybaby

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never like palm reader gypsy types
spookey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:P \x Idea
hi babybaby

i am glad you dont trust the palm readers.... the main thing is to trust YOUR voice..... YOUR heart... then you will know guidence when you see/hear it.......

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

by the way.... cute name.....
spookey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lou

what a sad thing.... your poor eyes......... i will send healing to you... i would think it better to go to a healer than a palm reader..... i will ask for an Angel to come to you.... (Amen)....... as i have had more than one visit from Angel and now i get a stron g feeling that you will be getting healed very soon..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :P

abgek.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.88 KB
 Viewed:  21724 Time(s)

abgek.GIF

Klick here to see the Image in full size.

spookey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: hi and thank you Reply with quote

hi lou

yes it is me in both pictures... i go from one extreme to another.. ha ha ha peace of water and nature to fast on bikes... leather or nothing... hehehehe ...

i will send you more healing just say Amen 3 times and you have recieved and accepted it.... just watch it and wait... xx

c you soon online .... xx Spookey
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :wink: Rolling Eyes :wink: Shocked
spookey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what country are you in... or are you uk?????

just being nosy.... ha ha ha

spookey
:P Laughing Shocked :wink: Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
spookey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am in Rochester Kent.. England devil
spookey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i came to essex to get my baby... Star.... the puppy you see in picture...
worldof

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That palmreader was a jerk. I personally believe in karma (what goes around comes around).

For example:

One day my little brother (about 10 years old at the time) was walking the dog around the block. Another dog (both dogs were small) always barked at our dog, but he was tied up in the front yard. The 15 year old boy that lived there kicked our dog into the street for making his dog bark.

Being the protective sibbling, I went to the guys house and asked him why he kicked our dog. He just stared at me. I asked him about four more times then his mom came out and started yelling at me.

The next day the boy died. The paper said he always chewed on plastic and he happed to swallow a peice. My dad was friends with a cop on the case and he told him what really happened.

The boy actually choked on a plastic bag filled with drugs. He and his so called friends were walking down the street when some cops tried to stop them. They all ran for it leaving the kid chocking to death.

It's sad really.

Because of this and other experiences, we now say that nobody messes with our family and gets away with it.

worldof
scary

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that palm reader will probably get what's coming to her.
spookey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

world of

hi

i have a couple of stories about people that have hurt me in my life... the teacher that was a bully when i was 5 was sacked and never heard of her again.. the girl at school that picked on me never had children and is a street cleaner..... sad story of a life...

when i was going through hell in a past part of life, i had death threats... from a bloke... hence i had to have cameras up etc.. he was found dead in the alley stabbed 7 times... (very biblical)... and then the woman that was dertermined to get my job in a nursing home... got it in the end.... because i left.... and she is very very ill... wont go on much longer... unless she is gone already... all my enemies are dead or twice removed...

the other school bully that made my life hell for 4 years died at 25... of an illness............. i will NEVER doubt my protection..... Rolling Eyes :P :P :P :o Rolling Eyes
sadle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never liked palm readers myself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » palm readers