The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:32 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

Howdy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Introduce yourself to the other members
View previous topic | View next topic  
Telemachus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Howdy Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm Bill and until 6 years ago ghosts didn't exist. Then I moved into my previous home and over the next 5 years I would experience every type of ghostly phenomena that I could later research on Google. Apparitions, disembodied voices, poltergeist, spirit lights and all sorts of weird stuff became part of everyday life. I moved house 12 months ago to a 600 year old property and guess what, it was all quiet until last night when we heard 4 footsteps upstairs, and even saw the floorboards moving although there was DEFINITELY nobody there. If there is any interest I wrote down everything that happened to prove I wasn't going loopy and I will happily transcribe it.

Bill
flossy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Bill welcome to world of ghosts Wink
did anyone recently walk on the floor boards you spoke of cos it could of just popped back up, unless it popped down Shocked lol
I would be happy to read what happened Smile
Telemachus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Flossy,

That's what we originally thought but we're in the room below with a view directly to the floorboards in the room above, and we actually saw the boards move as if someone was walking across them. Nobody had been upstairs for several hours at this point. The point in question is where the boards are loose from the beam and there is a gap of about 1/4 inch over several beams along a length of at least 15 feet and the boards moved as they do when someone walked on them. These floorboards are huge ancient things at least 10 inches across and 20 feet long and move very freely.

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Introduce yourself to the other members